Site Administrator, North Kildare
Full time site based
Immediate start - Full training will be provided
**The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a busy construction site office
- Assist Project Manager, Health and Safety Officers and Quantity Surveyors with a variety of tasks.
- Organise site inductions and vehicle permits.
- Complete daily allocation sheets for quantity surveyors.
- Ensure all site drawings are printed and ready for site when they become available.
- Work with health and safety team to ensure staff training files are up to date.
- Keep plant and machinery list up to date.
- Keep record of delivery dockets and follow up on queries, if they arise.
- Ensure deliveries are booked onto site Delivery Management System.
- Submit information weekly to the site Digital Communications team.
- Keep track of staff numbers on site: inform project management team of breakdown of current staff on site.
- Manage office supplies.
- General admin duties: Scanning, laminating, photocopying, emailing. Ad-hoc site admin tasks, as required. Any other related duties as assigned.
- Relay messages to operatives on site.
- Liaise with various people on site and in headquarters.