Showroom Sales Manager
Showroom Sales Manager (Tiles &Timber Flooring)
The role of the Showroom Sales Manager is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers. Previous Sales experience selling Tiles and or Flooring is highly desirable
Showroom Sales Manager - Tiles & Timber Flooring
- Meeting customers in the showroom and going through the details of their project giving them options and then following through sales until completed.
- Developing showroom sales through working with Department Managers to ensure the displays are kept up to date & relevant
- Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
- Producing accurate quotations and achieving defined sales and margin targets
- Purchasing & Ordering of stock .
- Looking after all sales and following up on payments due .
- Measuring areas and quoting on jobs .
- Organising delivery of stock to site .
- Liaising with fitters onsite .
Requirements: Showroom Sales Manager - Tiles & Timber Flooring
- Background in Hardware/DIY dealing with interior finishes.
- Flair and feel for colours and textures.
- Good Pc Literacy
- Full driving licence
- Hard working with good people skills .