Showroom Sales Executive
Showroom Sales Advisor ( Floors, Doors & Sanitary ware) S.Dublin
The role of Showroom Sales Advisor is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly, and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's products and services in a professional manner, and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers. Previous experience working in a busy builders' providers along with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding both sales and margin targets. Sales experience selling a broad range of products including Doors, Floors, and Sanitary Ware is required
* Merchandising & pricing of Showrooms.
* Selling a wide range of showroom products, including Sanitary Ware, Doors & Floors
* Maintaining a high standard in Showrooms
* Developing showroom sales through working with Department Managers to ensure the displays are kept up to date & relevant
* Sourcing and ordering stock to ensure all customer's orders/expectations are fulfilled to high standards.
* To assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer-aided plans/designs for kitchens and wardrobes
* Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
* Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion
* Producing accurate quotations and achieve defined sales and margin targets
* Create brand loyalty and maintain relationships with existing customers
Call Daniella 086 7750646