Shopper Activation Manager
We are recruiting for a Shopper Activation Manager for our client in Co Louth. This role is a full time , permanent position with work from home until at least Jan 2021.
This is fantastic opportunity to lead the shopper marketing strategy for tour clients brand and to be the voice of the shopper in the development of the overall brand strategy.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, this role has responsibility towards building a disruptive shopper position for the UK & Ireland region, while supporting our clients positioning and ambitions as a global brand.
This person is an important member of the UK & Ireland Commercial Team, working closely with the Marketing Manager & Brand Manager to develop and drive the integrated shopper marketing agenda against key KPIs, and to manage multiple consumer brand touch points.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, a true collaborator, commercially driven and a brand lover!
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Owning and developing the annual shopper marketing plan and budget, ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy. Manage budgets for areas of control, and optimize & adapt as needed
* Working closely with shopper & category insights team as well as customer insights agencies to translate insights into best in class campaigns that establish our client as the shopper expert with our key customers.
* Maintain & update commercial with relevant stakeholders on an on-going basis, overlaying Shopper / digital activation to ensure synergy between the two.
* Set clear KPIs and measure all activity performance from a ROI perspective, making recommendations for continuous improvement to drive conversion to support P&L
* Staying abreast of all new developments within the shopper and trade marketing arena, suggesting and trialling new ways to disrupt the shopper journey and drive penetration of our brand.
* Be responsible for all channel led activation plans including grocery, impulse, pharma, wholesale and eCom & to include core brand and trade marketing activity as well as priority NPD launches
* Collaborate with third party sales and internal commercial teams to identify required POS quantities, formats and templates by customer and campaign. Seeing through to delivery / activation of POS in stores
* Own the relationship with shopper marketing stakeholders in UK & I customers across in-store and online
* Working cross-functionally will be key to the success of this role including Global, HCP, Regulatory, Supply Chain and the wider Commercial Team
* Assume all activation's have digital elements. You will become plan and execute integrated digital activity hand in hand with in-store
* Managing external agencies ensuring quality briefs are provided in a timely manner, along with internal approval requirements
* Creation of print tenders based on POS campaign requirements and comparison of printer responses vs budget and quality targets.
* Utilise agreed brand campaign toolkits and successfully manage 3P agencies to deliver optimum & disruptive POS creative to appointed printers within deadlines
Experience and Qualifications:
* Strong communication, collaboration and team working skills are a must
* A proven track record in project management, delivering OTIF against objectives
* Experience in trade/shopper role in a FMCG business environment
* Budget management experience
* University Degree in business, marketing or related discipline with minimum 3 years of experience in a trade/shopper marketing function
* Stakeholder Management is key, and agency management experience is preferred
* Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Proven campaign delivery and success against KPIs
* Fluency (spoken and written) in English is mandatory
* Flexibility to work regularly with stakeholders in different time zones and some travel (10%) is required
* Results focused- Achieves results through optimal approaches. Plans, organises and prioritises resources and activities. Develops self.
* Vision and strategic planning- Takes a strategic view of the business to construct and implement an effective vision for the Company. Develops and implements new and unique solutions to improve products and processes and create competitive advantage
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity