Shop Supervisor - Co. Sligo
The role will be varied and tasks will include:
- Achieving Sales targets and KPIs
- Proactive individual and able to lead by example
- To drive sales with excellent customer service
- Promote a harmonious atmosphere for our customers, team and suppliers
- Manage housekeeping to expected standards
- Take ownership for your performance in line with company expectations.
- To ensure productivity improvements are supported by attending all company training
- Ensure that procedures and legal requirements pertaining to health, safety, hygiene and security are adhered to and that all necessary procedures are carried out in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- Good at showing own initiative.
Ideally candidates will have
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Previous retail management experience an advantage
- Committed to a high standard of integrity
- Strong Leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills and in building good relationships with the customers, team and suppliers
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages is required
- Ideal candidate will be ambitious and target driven
- Passionate about everything you do
Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856 or send a cv
Retail Supervisor, Shop Supervisor, Deli Supervisor, Restaurant Supervisor, Forecourt Supervisor, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Supervisor