Shipping Coordinator- North Dublin
My Client, a leading Logistics Company based in North Dublin, is looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join their growing organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Shipping Coordinator who has experience in International Logistics, Customs and Account Management to join a fast paced and growing organisation. This role requires a candidate who has strong team leading skills, who is innovative and strives for continuous improvement.
The required duties for the desired Shipping Coordinator include:
- Booking LCL and FCL shipments with shipping lines / agents / overseas offices
- Organising pickups and deliveries
- Ensures customer requirements are met & documents are completed in a timely & efficient manner
- Shipment tracking
- Customer complaint handling
- Resolving invoice queries
- Ensure full compliance re: managing & achieving local & regional KPIs
- Responsible for opening, invoicing, closing & filing all shipments in line with standard procedure
- Manage customer specific billing & EDI invoicing processes
- Manage 3rd party shipments / billings where appropriate.
- Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements and work in a manner that supports the Company environment programme
The requirements for the desired Shipping Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years Shipping Coordination experience
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving mentality
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to change
- Generates enthusiasm and ideas for change within the team
- Seeks opportunities to improve existing routines or processes
- Appreciates the basic principles of cost and profit and financial performance analysis
- Develops effective relationships with employees, peers, and managers
- Communicates in an open and honest manner
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.