Shift Supervisor (Evening)
A midlands based food business are recruiting for an Evening Shift Supervisor for a position based in Tullamore Co Offaly.
This role will co-ordinate the activities required to produce safe, quality products to agreed quantities and deadlines in a clean hygienic environment.
The function of this shift is to ensure that all products are wrapped and packed to specification and prepared for dispatch in a timely manner.
This is a full-time shift supervisor position, which will require weekend work.
- Operate the wrapping machinery on each night in conjunction with ensuring the smooth running of the shift.
- Communicate with the Production, Sales, Quality and Management teams to ensure effective and efficient operations of the dispatch department.
- Implement and maintain Hygiene and Housekeeping and ensure full compliance with relevant food standards (BRC)
- Manage and implement company Health & Safety procedures and waste control.
- Generate daily/weekly reports as required.
- Assist with employee training and development and communicate any employee issues.Managing the staff roster and annual leave.
- Chair monthly meetings within the department.
- Attend monthly Operations meetings.
- Support, interact and participate in all relevant company projects.
- Create a positive working environment where staff are motivated to work as a team to produce quality products on a consistent basis.
- Manage staff in accordance with company policies, in particular the Hygiene, Food Safety, Health & Safety and HR policies
- Participate in continuous improvements initiatives
- Excellent communication, people management and IT skills
- A logical and organised approach to their work with strong time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Good motivator and team leader
- Result orientated
- Knowledge of HACCP and BRC.
- 2/3 years experience in a supervisory role
Food industry experience in a similar role is desirable
Please send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069