Our client, based in West Cork, is looking to employ a production shift supervisor/manager.
3 years production supervision experience gained in a FOOD manufacturing environment will secure
Join a growing, corporate company with extensive career opportunities. You will be exposed to state of the art processes, machinery and work practises.
Your duties will include:
- Lead the Operator team working on the shift, ensuring that the production process runs safely, reliably, and efficiently
- Ensure the production plan and priorities for the shift are met
- Create a shift schedule, assign duties and monitor team performance, ensuring standards are met or exceeded
- Coach team members on an ongoing basis and train new operators on how to safely use equipment and follow procedures, with the needs of the Customer always in mind
- Proactively engage with Maintenance, Quality and other functions at all times in order to ensure maximum collaboration
Is this you?
If you are a 'self-starter', with high levels of motivation, drive, energy, and proactive initiative this might be the job for you!
As a 'team player', you will engage with interest and participation You will be a 'developer of talent', willing and able to delegate, as appropriate, in the interests of operator growth and development. You will actively seek opportunities to coach others
Self-aware, a good listener, wants to learn, seeks and provides feedback.
You will be adaptable, optimistic, resilient and embrace change.
If you are keen to take the next step in your career development, please apply by emailing your cv today!
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
shift manager job cork, shift supervisor job cork, food Production supervisor, Food production, Shift supervisor, production shift supervisor, Food Science, shift production manager job cork, west cork jobs food, west cork jobs manager