I'm currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator to join a busy team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
- Be the lead SME on the Enterprise SharePoint Office365 solution. Contribute to the business analysis process, partnering with stakeholders to meet business requirements, and design, document and develop solutions to improve business productivity
- Working with Business Engagement along with key business stakeholders to deliver SharePoint solutions to ensure the smooth transition from Business Analysis and Business Process Design through to implementation in the production environment;
- Contribute to the SharePoint element of the organisations overall Microsoft strategy
- Working with the IT Service desk and Operations resolving any incident assigned to support SharePoint including participating in DR testing, incident management, resolution, escalation, in a timely manner and within the ITIL Framework as required;
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's, objectives;
- All employees are expected to co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees and members of the public using the premises
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- A relevant third level or similar qualification or technical experience in the relevant subject matter;
- Knowledge of ITIL process and approach is desirable;
- Detailed knowledge of the technical content required to complete the role;
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying SharePoint solutions for enterprise-scale intranet, portal, collaboration scenarios, enterprise search, document and content management, and forms-based workflows for business process
To apply, please uplaod your CV to the link provided below.