Setting Out Engineer Offaly
Setting Out Engineer x 2
A leading Main Contractor is looking for a Setting Out Engineer for an Offaly based role. Ideally they will have experience with civil groundwork's. This position is suited to those who have worked on utilities projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits;
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with groundworks and utilities aspects of projects
- Excellent setting out skills
- Has worked with electrical projects in the past (Windfarm, Power, Energy, Transmission, Distribution, Substation works etc).
- Able to produce reports
- Must be a key communicator
- Excellent team player
- Has set out with GPS and Total Station equipment
Please note that this project is due to start in July. Interviews to take place from 14th of June onwards at Midlands/Dublin venues depending on the candidate.
For further details, please get in touch with Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550