Setting Out Engineer
The Setting Out Engineer will report directly to the Senior Engineer and will work closely with him or her to help drive the project through to successful completion, on time within budget and to the highest standards.
Principle Duties & Accountabilities
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project;
- Coordinating Sub-Contractors including maintaining a daily Site Diary detailing manpower levels for each Sub-contractor and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities;
- Scheduling daily Work Programmes;
- Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions;
- Making of Concrete Cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required;
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for Bennett Construction Team
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Required
- Preferably 4-5 years Engineering experience
- Computer literate in computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Powerproject etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in a team