Servive & Sales Engineer
Our client is a leading supplier of equipment and maintenance services to the feed milling industry. Due to continued expansion they are seeking to employ a Service and Sales Engineer.
The successful candidate will be a qualified or experience mechanical engineer with hands on basic electrical experience.
JOB SPECIFICATION:Service & Sales Engineer: Feed Milling Equipment
- Repair, refurbishment, service, installation and commissioning of equipment and machinery sold to the feed industry.
- Mechanical maintenance at industrial plants including feed mills, grain handling facilities and quarries following OEM training.
- Regular visits to customers to ensure all equipment is operating optimally
- Sales demonstration visits to clients to inform them of new equipment
- Working as part of the engineering team to identify any opportunities in the marketplace
The position will entail staying away from home for up to 1 to 2 nights per week on average and being available to cover/work some weekends. The successful candidate will cover a large geographical area and can be based from home.
- You MUST have a proven track record as a field service engineer ideally working on capital equipment
- Ideally, you will have hands-on experience of process machinery
- The client will consider an experienced maintenance engineer who has worked on process machinery
- A qualified or experienced mechanical Engineer who also has hands-on basic electrical experience
The client takes great pride in their ability to retain staff through offering ongoing learning and development and opportunities for career progression.
Please apply through the link provided.