Our Client a market leading equipment and machinery hire company with a well-established nationwide network of 27 locations are seeking to recruit 2 service technicians for their branch in Dublin 24 (South Dublin)
In the Service Technician job, you will carry out basic servicing and routine maintenance on hire equipment & products while also maintaining the quality, safety, reliability and availability of hire stock in a cost-effective manner.
You will be getting the chance to work with one of Ireland's leading equipment hire companies with a competitive salary (€30k) and eligibility to join the company pension scheme after a probationary period.
My client is just as committed to their employee satisfaction as they are to customer service and that's reflected in their long standing & defined career progression programmes established to help employees move upwards in the company.
A few key elements of the Service Technician role to whet your appetite!
- Service and maintenance & refurbishment of all hire equipment and products including electrical testing where required
- Liaising with the Workshop Manager when spare parts are required to ensure cost effective repairs
- Ensuring service records are maintained and updated onto the internal computerised system
- Ensuring that all equipment is cleaned to the highest standard ready for hire
- Ensuring maximum workshop productivity in line with company targets
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!
You will have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment and enjoy working in very team orientated environments.
Safety is at the core of everything my client does so you will need to share this philosophy and 'drive safety from the front' as well as having a professional outlook while liaising with customer, future clients and colleagues.
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!