FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of 'Service Technician - Agri' on behalf of a leading Irish Agribusiness. Indeed, this is a full time perm role and may suit candidates within a commutable distance of South Kildare. Transport from HQ to sites and back will be provided.
A background or interest in electrical/mechanical engineering, agriculture and/or the dairy industry would be an advantage. The ideal candidate will have an interest in modern technology and the technical aspects of milking machine equipment. Training will be provided.
- Computer literacy and navigation
- Electro/mechanical maintenance
- Offer technical support by phone and site visits when necessary
- Basic understanding of cow physiology
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to a high standard and take responsibility for your own work.
- A clean drivers licence
- TIG and MMA welding
- System networking
- IMQCS registered
Click the link below and send your CV today
All applications are treated in strict confidence