Service Station Manager
Service Station Manager - Co. Mayo
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company, based in Co. Mayo. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to develop your career in management?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed and motivate?
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the day-to-day business operations of the store, ensuring the team is motivated, objectives are achieved and that standards are high throughout the store
- Demonstration of checkout operation, customer interaction, merchandising and other related tasks
- Driving the Company Values by ensuring the delivery of the customer service standard
- Growing existing business and initiating improvements, ensuring sales, margin and other assigned targets are achieved
- Practice excellent stock control and management processes
- Demonstrating accuracy and punctuality with all reporting
- Ensuring security and health and safety standards are met
- Dealing with staffing issues which will include on-boarding and termination processes, recruitment and selection, conducting appraisals and performance reviews
- A proven leader with three years of relevant management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the retail environment and service station systems
- Ability to meet sales and performance objectives/targets
Benefits of the role include:
Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in the strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Service Station Manager, Mayo