Service Station Manager
Service Station Manager - Cork
Retail Manager to manage a busy forecourt site in Cork.
- Responsible for the day to day running of this forecourt/convenience store site
- Achieving and improving key site KPI's
- Managing a team of people
- Staff training & development
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation applicable to the industry
- Ensuring customers experience excellent service at all times
- Ensuring the store is presented in a professional manner at all times
- Responsible for Ordering
- Responsible for HACCP
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- A minimum of 2/3 years' experience in a management role in a similar forecourt/convenience environment is essential.
- Previous management experience in a service station/ supermarket store would be an advantage but is not essential
- Must have a strong knowledge of store financial reports e.g., sales reports, KPI's etc.
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of fresh foods
- Strong people management skills
- Must be fully trained in the principles of HACCP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be fluent in the English Language both verbal and written
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in the strictest confidence.
Store Manager, Forecourt Manager, Assistant Manager, Floor Manager, Supervisor, Duty Manager, Keyholder, Manager, Convenience, Grocery, Food, Retail Manager, Retail, Cork