Service Station Manager
Service Station Manager - Galway
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar management role.
- If you are a confident communicator who is flexible, open to change, success-driven and a good leader who can motivate and encourage others then this is the job for you!
- You will be responsible for delivering our shared vision for the future of retail forecourts through the highest standards of customer service and quality products.
- As a site manager, you will have the overall responsibility of operating the Site in accordance with the companies operation manual, policies and procedures. You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership. You will be responsible for driving sales and achieving sales targets.
- The site manager role will consist of various administrative tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store.
- This includes Cash Management, Stock Control, Motivating and leading employees by assisting in the training, coaching and development of the team. An effective manager must ensure that all staff comply with all legislation in relation to Health and Safety and Underage sales throughout the daily operations of the store.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment you would be a great addition to this dynamic team
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Service Station Manager, Galway, Sligo