Service Station Manager
Service Station Manager - Galway
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company, based in Galway. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression.
The ideal candidate for this Retail Manager position should be truly passionate about food and retail whilst demonstrating a clear understanding of the importance of excellent customer care and service. Seeking a key player with the ability to motivate and lead our exceptional team.
If you are a Retail Manager with experience working within a supermarket /convenience or food environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Proven ability in managing retail sales team including the following:
- Planning and organising
- Managing performance
- Excellent operational knowledge of retail and foodservice environment
- Excellent understanding of consumer needs
- Proven track record in achieving agreed targets
- Financial skills with previous experience in cash management and profit targets
- Working knowledge of employment, health & safety regulations, HACCP, and consumer legislation
- An excellent commercial acumen with the ability to anticipate and react to market changes
- Committed to continually improving standards
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Computer skills
- Use of initiative
- A proven leader with three years of relevant management experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge of the retail environment and service station systems
- Ability to meet sales and performance objectives/targets
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company.
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856, in strictest confidence.
Manager, Retail Manager, Store Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager, Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Service Station Manager, Galway