Service Station Manager
Service Station Manager - Co. Waterford
The Store Manager will be responsible for managing the overall functioning of the store. They will be expected to look after the day-to-day operations of the store and ensure maximum profitability for the store by delivering the best-in-class retail experience to our customers.
The key roles and responsibilities involved in this role include.
- Maintaining appropriate store inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers in conjunction with our marketing department.
- Being creative and innovative by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- To meet KPI's and targets.
- To motivate all staff with a view to ensuring the best service to the customers.
- Managing all controllable costs to keep operations profitable.
- Ensuring the store is meeting agreed targets.
- Managing the budgets and revenue for the store.
- Developing and collating weekly reports.
- To make sure all cash is dealt with as per the company policy.
- Maintaining store staff by recruiting, selecting, and training new staff, in conjunction with the HR department.
- Providing ongoing training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilise cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
- Using the companies rostering system to schedule and assign employees.
- Maintaining store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and motivating staff.
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Organising special promotions, displays and events.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints as per the company policies.
- Maintaining the overall image of the store, ensuring customers are safe and comfortable.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Maintaining operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that standards for quality, Customer Service and Health and Safety are met.
- Protecting employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- IT Literate with excellent communication skills.
- People skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- The ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to read and understand sales data.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a high level of confidence.
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to display professionalism and reliability.
- Previous retail Managerial experience is required.
- Whilst previous experience is essential, full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus based on the achievement of KPIs.
- Discount on Deli Products.
- Company Phone
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in an exciting company. Competitive salary with excellent opportunities for training & promotion within the Retail Group
For further information, please contact Brian Mahon on 086 7773856
Retail Manager, Manager, Deli Manager, Service Station Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Store Manager, Department Manager, Hardware Manager, Homewares Manager, Manager, Cork, Waterford