Service & Parts Machinery
A machinery manufacturer in the Carlow area is currently looking to recruit a Service & Parts Manager. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client has been designing and manufacturing machinery for over 30 years. In more recent years they have experienced significant market growth particularly in the dairy sector. Currently we are seeking applications
For the position of Service and Parts Manager. We welcome applications from candidates with and without management experience. If you are seeking a new challenge and step up in terms of responsibility this may be the position for you.
Duties to include
- Responsible for the daily running and operations of a busy service department.
- Respond to telephone queries in a prompt and professional business manner
- Source , order & delivery of spare parts to customers.
- Schedule workloads for service team & organise emergency call outs.
- Source machinery parts from new suppliers.
- Invoice for work carried out and follow up on outstanding monies owed.
- Previous experience of working in a machinery dealership a distinct advantage.
- A strong interest in machinery.
- An engineering qualification an advantage
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong IT and computer skills
Excellent salary based on relative experience to date
How to apply
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 0879955439
Please note all phone queries will be processed in the strictest of confidence
FRS Recruitment will never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent