Service Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Manager on behalf of a well-established agricultural business in the Munster area. This is a full-time permanent role with attractive terms and conditions.
The primary function of this role is to manage, support & train a team of field service technicians. If you have a background in farming and previous management experience, we are very interested in hearing from you. You will form an important part of the management team and work with a business that has forged strong business relationships with its customers over the years. This role will be site based primarily with the option of hybrid working.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for the following duties
- Responsible for the overall management of the service department with a focus on profitability & efficiency.
- Monitor spending to ensure it remains within agreed budget.
- Always promote a culture of proactive service management.
- Ensure the smooth running of the logistics functions and monitor stock levels
- Process warranty claims and minimise costs.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to by all service staff
- Implementing improvements to service department
- Manage, support and train of service employees.
- Scheduling & rostering of work.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by analysing service data.
- Build long last relationships with customers and end users & resolve any problems or customer complaints
- Creating and presenting reports to senior management.
- Responsible for recruitment, career development & appraisals.
- Process admin queries in relation to annual leave, expenses and overtime.
- Promote high levels of Health & Safety on site at all times
- Previous management experience.
- An interest or background in Agriculture with previous work experience within the farm machinery sector.
- Strong communication & PC skills ( Word & Excel )
- An engineering or trade qualification
- Attractive salary & bonus , pension , company transport , mobile phone & laptop
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls in confidence to John Miller on 087 9955439
All calls and inquiries will be processed in the strictest of confidence
FRS will never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent