A busy Agricultural Machinery business in Co Kildare have a job opening for a Service Manger to manage the day to day running of their Workshop. This is a full time, permanent position.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the management of the Farm/Garden Machinery Workshop and ensure the highest and most efficient standards for customers.
- To manage all direct line reports and ensure the appropriate management and development of staff and colleagues.
- Responsible for the effective financial performance of the department
- Ensuring the successful scheduling and allocations of time and resources to ensure demands from internal and external customers are met.
- Directly manage 4 line reports and liaise with appropriate support departments to develop staff.
- Ensure targets are met between productive & Non-productive hours
- Organise out of hours breakdown service
- Ensure the yard and workshop reflect the values of the organisation - tidiness / organisation / priorities
- Plan tasks for the week (s). Ensure there is sufficient scope for emergencies and new product delivery checks. Ensure deadlines are met.
- Job card administration and hour's analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-years management/supervisory experience.
- Qualified Mechanic with experience working with Heavy Machinery or Agricultural Engineering Qualification
- Knowledge of Health & Safety relevant to workshop practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with people at various levels from shop floor to senior management.
- Can look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities.
- People management skills.
- Computer literacy with Financial Awareness.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 05793 26999 / 086 4670069
100 % confidentiality assured at all times