Install & Service Engineer
Desired Location - Longford/Roscommon
FRS Recruitment are partner with Felder Group on an exclusive basis to source a multi skilled installation and service technician. Felder group are among the top three companies in the world manufacturing wood working equipment. They have a 4 year track record in Ireland and a growing customer base.
This is an excellent time to join the company here in Ireland as they grow out their install and service team. 80% of the work will be all pre planned installation work with again pre planned service work so you wont be battling with a 50 hour working week.
There will be travel ( all pre planned) within Ireland and some work on site in their local office on stock levels, training etc.
You will be expected to
- Installation and service of a wide range of wood working equipment .
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible working to ensure the customer receives the best service
- Provide occasional training to customers.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following skill set:
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Decision making
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Time management skills
We are looking to speak with good all round trade qualified technicians that can do some level of electrical fault finding and have a good mechanical basis.
We look forward to receiving your application