Industrial or Commercial Refrigeration
Role Base Preferred: South East
My client is a global engineering company with a worldwide workforce. They are involved with a number of engineering solutions within the dairy, brewery and industrial refrigeration sectors.
Are you working in a maintenance role within a production environment and have prior expereince in working with refrigreation systems - this could be the role for you?
Ideal role to utilise what you have and transition into a great company that offers ongoing support and training.
Main Purpose of the Job
To provide service and maintenance functions on industrial refrigeration systems.
- To carry out service & maintenance functions on industrial / large commercial refrigeration systems on our clients sites.
- To become a proactive team member working with other engineers (when required).
- To liase with customers, engineers, administration staff, management and other team members ensuring timely responses to all enquiries.
- To prioritise own workload, when appropriate, to enable maximum efficiency, within the framework of existing systems and procedures.
- To provide support to other Service regions, company departments and divisions as required.
- Any other duties required by the Service Manager and Regional Manager.
Could I do this job?
- Do you have knowledge of industrial refrigeration including ammonia.
- Are you highly disciplined with posses excellent time-management skills.
- Can you work to tight deadlines under pressure, at the same time maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Can you work on own initiative without unnecessary referral.
- Do you have a high-level of interpersonal skills - able to communicate with people on all levels
- Clean, current driving licence - essential.
- To undertake mechanical duties, including faultfinding, rectification works, service and maintenance functions when required.
This is a great stable company to work with. You will be well looked after and the people there really enjoy their roles.
Apply now and Aisling will be in touch soon.