Service Engineer ( dairy equipment )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer for a farm services distributor specialising in milk bulk tanks. This is a full-time permanent role.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer in the Laois & Tipperary on behalf of a farm services distributor specialising in milk bulk tanks. The primary function of this role is to provide maintenance & repairs to dairy equipment on farm.
Duties to include
- Provision of remote & on-site service support to customers
- Identifying , troubleshooting & resolving customer technical problems
- Working daily with technical , refrigeration & mechanical devices
- Installation , maintenance and repair of dairy equipment ( Milk tanks , refrigeration systems , heat recovery systems )
- Provide accurate daily reports.
- Deliver customer satisfaction by always providing a professional service in a timely manner.
- Provide breakdown support to customers on a rota basis.
- Strong electrical & mechanical fault finding experience
- Electrical / Mechanical / Refrigeration / Agri engineering background
- Work well on their own and as well as a team
- Full clean license with willingness to work outside standard working hours when required
- An interest in farming / dairying an advantage
- Basic salary of 45 to 50k
- Additional pay for on call
- Fully equipped van & fuel card
- Mobile phone and company training
Please submit your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439