Service Engineer ( Agriculture )
Through huge expansion and growth of the automated milking sector, A partner of FRS Recruitment is currently looking to hire a Service Engineer to cover the South East region. This is a full-time permanent position.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your role will be primarily field based, and you will responsible for installing, servicing and back up support of Robotic equipment on Farm.
This position will ideally suit someone living in the South Kilkenny, South Tipperary and Waterford. Furthermore, this position represents the chance to join a progressive employer that has had significant growth & success in the last three to four years. Career progression is a distinct possibility for someone who excels working in a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
Duties & responsibilities
- Install, maintain and service Robotic milking machines
- Perform software updates & preventative maintenance
- Trouble shoot customer queries
- Provide telephone support and backup
- Take ownership and responsibility for specific tasks
- Work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work
- Provide accurate report writing on a weekly basis
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Provide a top-class customer service at all times in an attentive & timely manner
- A farming background / interest in agriculture
- 3rd level engineering degree desired but not essential
- We welcome applications from candidates with Electronic / Mechatronics / Agricultural Engineering / Electrical backgrounds
- Strong communication skills
- Must be residing in the South Kilkenny, South Tipperary or Waterford region
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.