Service Engineer ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer for the South East on behalf of a leading distributor of automated milking equipment. This is a full-time permanent role.
Through huge expansion and growth of automated milking, our client is currently looking to hire additional Service Engineers / Technicians to cover the South East area. This is a full-time permanent position.
Working as part of the Service Engineering team and reporting to the Service Manager, your role will be primarily field based, and you will responsible for installing, servicing and back up support of robotic milking, feeding and barn equipment on dairy farms.
Please note excellent training and mentoring will be provided by the service academy for the successful candidates. This position will ideally suit someone living in the Wexford / Waterford or South Kilkenny area. This position represents the chance to join a progressive employer that has had significant growth & success in the last three to four years. Career progression is a distinct possibility for someone who excels working in a dynamic and fast paced work service environment.
Duties & responsibilities
- Install, maintain and service robotic milking, feeding & barn equipment.
- Perform software updates, preventative & corrective maintenance.
- Trouble shoot customer queries with telephone support and backup
- Take ownership and responsibility for specific tasks.
- Work as part of a team with a flexible approach to work.
- Provide accurate report writing on a daily and weekly basis.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Provide a top-class customer service at all times in an attentive & timely manner.
- A farming background / interest in agriculture
- 3rd level engineering degree desired but not essential
- We welcome applications from candidates with Electronic / Mechatronics / Agricultural Engineering / Automation / Electrical backgrounds
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be residing in the South East
Attractive package available, commensurate to experience along with company vehicle and work-related expenses.
Ongoing Training and mentoring with huge opportunities to progress ones career.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955439