Service Desk Team Lead
New permanent role for a Customer Support Team Lead / IT Service Desk Team lead with our client in Dublin South / Dublin South West.
Excellent opportunity to join a reputable and growing organisation in Dublin 24 for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre or service desk team lead role. Proven experience of leading, managing and motivating a team, including managing performance is essential coupled with experience of problem solving and working with computerised systems.
- Assisting the Customer Support Manager in the day to day management, monitoring, development and improvement of the Service Desk Support Team, ensuring day to day operations are running effectively.
- Organisation of the staff schedule, ensuring that the Service Desk is operating without issue with the most efficient allocation of resources.
- Supervise training, development and appraisal of staff for performance.
- Managing the logging of tickets in the call management system and ensuring all incidents and tasks are logged.
- Ensure all tickets are categorised, prioritised, escalated and resolved in an efficient manner.
- Ensure the user relationships are well managed and timely communications are sent regarding their ticket.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- The creation and management of individual and team targets, identifying areas for improvement.
- Identify and escalate system improvements.
The successful candidate :
- At least 2 years' experience in Service desk or Call centre team lead role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Focused on and driven to provide the highest quality of customer service.
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
- Development of the team
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Apply for immediate consideration. Salary €32 - €36k. Permanent.