Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager - Mahon, Cork
Permanent full time
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will have the responsibility to own the business unit's relationship with the client, manage the Service Level Agreement and maintain focus on the big picture.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Director you will have overall responsibility for your business unit, managing your team and mentoring your Operations Managers to effectively lead their team
* Overall responsibility for the delivery and growth of the business unit's margin.
* Overall responsibility for maximizing revenue and profitability opportunities per employee, through effective management of KPI's - own and use the Balanced Scorecard.
* Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
* Review pricing and SLA on an ongoing basis and drive recommendations.
* Drive compliance with the Change Control process, to avoid margin shrinkage and scope creep.
* Identify and develop risk and reward structures that promote value-adding behaviours.
* Responsible for the documentation and delivery/commercialisation of new ideas.
* Give Operation Managers feedback on a regular basis through auditing files monthly and observation of one to ones, team meetings, etc. Know your team.
* Create the right climate and culture for the team to prosper.
* Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service are of the highest priority.
Delivery of Service Level Agreements
* Overall responsibility for ensuring delivery of contracted Service Levels and KPIs.
* Providing the framework to ensure swift and effective responses to the client.
* Developing strong internal and external relationships.
* Ensuring service and capacity requirements are met.
Business and relationship ownership
* Ownership of the business as if it was your own standalone business.
* Knowing your Business Unit contract, know your client, know your business unit's capabilities.
* Flagging any gaps in these and drive change to fix them. (Work with each other on clear goals.)
* Responsibility for regulatory requirements and changes that will affect aspects of the business.
* Building and managing a proactive, positive and effective relationship with the client.
* Planning with your client and supporting new business development
* Know your client's business
Qualifications & Experience
* 8+ years proved people management experience - coaching/ mentoring/ developing
* Client / Account management experience essential preferable in the BPO industry
* 5+ experience managing an operational role
* Budgeting and financial management experience
* Experience in managing performance
* Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes
* Experience in identifying, assessing and developing activities to improve
* Strong decision making and communication skills
* Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease
* Commercially aware within a challenging environment
* Can easily switch between structured, process-oriented thinking and unstructured, problem resolution
* Builds strong relationships and can influence others
* Strong leadership and coaching skills and empowers others
* Target focused to manage SLA's
* Excellent planning and organising skills
* Highly motivated
* Does not get flustered under pressure
In addition to salary on offer, the successful can enjoy the following benefits:
* Well-being programme focused on our people's health and wellness
* Health Discount Programme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Pension Scheme
* Employee Discounts
* Life Cover
* Development Programmes to support your progression
* Refer a Friend Scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Leap Card Tax Saver
* Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay