We are seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for a Cork SME based company located near the Kerry border. The company operates in a niche market with international based customers. As the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be the Lead Engineer for machine assembly and technical support.
· Technical lead for a team of 4 engineers assembling advanced PC & PLC controlled machines.
· Co-ordinate and lead installation and technical support.
· Assist with new product development and design improvement of existing products.
· Travel to client locations in Ireland and internationally as required
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent. Candidates with an initial times-served electrical apprenticeship with subsequent degree qualifications would be of interest.
You will have
· 5+ years experience in machine building
· Good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and PLC control elements of machines
· Good working knowledge of Solidworks
· Good working knowledge of electrical wiring diagrams
· Good interpersonal skills
If you are seeking a challenging role, where you can contribute significantly to the company continued success we would like to hear from you.
Please contact Donal in our Kerry office on 066-7143995 or send CV through the link provided.