Senior Team Leader/ Operations Manager
The senior Team Leader role provides the management required to lead teams. The position will take responsibility for the service delivered by their team, ensuring compliance with agreed KPI's. The position accomplishes this through a motivational and energetic style, guided by the company values and objectives, which places the patient at the forefront.
Reporting to the Operations Manager. This position has overall supervisory responsibility for their Team.
- Represents the team at internal operational and client meetings, providing information and updates applicable to the area of responsibility.
- Manage team to ensure adherence to the team targets, people systems and delivery of business objectives.
- Foster employee engagement through a motivational management style supported by organisational engagement programs to optimise employee retention rates
- Responsible for the team contribution to company growth and profitability by monitoring and positively impacting Gross Margin, in line organisational objectives targets.
- Ensure team adherence to Management & HR policies as defined by the organisation
- Responsible for resolving any emerging problems quickly and efficiently while ensuring that key performance indicators required by the business are met
- Handle complaints swiftly and effectively and by proactively providing solutions and options to address these
- Monitor real time performance to ensure that agreed service levels are met
- Liaise closely with the Shared Services teams. Collaborate with Work Force Management Team to optimise work schedules and achieve agreed service levels. Ensure delivery of Quality standards by their team through engagement with the QA department. Identify and drive opportunities to improve in conjunction with CI.
- Provide cover for colleagues and contact centre manager during times of leave/absence.
- Promote and maintain process adherence and knowledge sharing within the team to ensure that the quality and consistency of the delivery is in line with company and client expectations
- Follow established effective communication lines and engage expectation management techniques in all dealings with Client Partner programmes
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- At least two years of strong operational supervisory experience in a contact centre setting.
- A proven track record of influencing others by promoting a broad vision and collaborating to achieve organisational objectives.
- An ability to motivate and develop team members to achieve excellence in both client and patient management skills.
- Excellent people skills and possesses strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels in the organisation.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an agile, fast-moving, innovative environment, ability to prioritise