Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer Job | Limerick
I am delighted to be supporting my client, a leading medical technology company, in recruiting a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team.
Within this position you will be working within the biosciences team evaluating, critically testing and improving existing designs by reviewing their associated software and accessories. Ideally you will have a strong background in electro-mechanical IVDs or lab automation design and development.
- Permanent Position
- Hybrid working model - 2/3 days in the office
- Generous salary with a strong benefits package including healthcare including dependants, pension etc.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities (A snapshot….)
- Plan through all project phases, strategy and execution of product development, design verification and validation.
- Has a strong background in electromechanical medical device, IVD or lab automation design and development.
- Can translate multiple design inputs from User Needs, Regulatory, Quality, Marketing, Product Security etc., into product requirements, specifications and detailed trace matrices.
- Can critically assess the design and test implications for product requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for coordination of system-level product development; system architecture, integration and system characterization testing.
- Can challenge design proposals and prototypes through robust design reviews.
- Concisely communicates technical challenges and possible solutions and manages key decisions and tradeoffs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree with a strong technical background within Systems Engineering, medical device development, or similar roles.
- 6 years industry experience.
- Ability to work in a team with global collaboration and interacting with external development partners.
- Excellent communication and written skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in multiple areas within Systems Engineering such as; requirements development and management, system architectural planning and design, interface control, systems integration and characterization testing.
- Experience with requirements management tools such as Microsoft Azure/Modern Requirements, DOORS is a plus.
- Experience model-based system engineering is a plus.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this fantastic opportunity.