Senior Systems Engineer
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a number of new Senior Systems Engineer roles at varying levels with our client a leading company in Limerick. We have roles from Systems Engineer to Senior Systems Engineer to Systems Engineer
We are recruiting for a highly talented Senior Systems Engineer to take responsibility for providing their systems knowledge to our client for further development efforts. The Senior Systems Engineer will need to demonstrate a good understanding of engineering topics across the spectrum to connect various functional elements. The suitable candidate will analyse user requirements to produce specifications for the creation or new hardware and software products that effect many systems or the enhancement of multiple systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of advanced system-level technology
- Coordinating product development
- Serve as a key resource to examine system behaviour issue and bring resolution for existing products
- Provide technical support to a wide range or system level problem pertaining to specific programs and projects
- Consistently apply systems engineering techniques such as requirements synthesis, traceability, risk management, verification and validation, product architecture etc.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) ideally in Biomedical, mechanical, electrical, electronics or systems engineering
- Demonstrable track record in professional work experience
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Experience in DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) knowledge and experience
- Strong technical writing skills and;
- Experience in Systems Engineering, architectural design and/or project management.