Senior System & Cloud Engineer
As a Senior Systems & Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible to deliver innovative Hybrid infrastructure solutions and technologies and solve complex problems in computing storage, backup, virtualization, security, and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, and OCI) disciplines
- Lead functional teams and infrastructure projects spanning hybrid on-premise and cloud technologies
- Solve complex infrastructure problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative and sustainable solutions
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices to improve processes and services
- Engage global IT leaders and engineers to define global standards and technologies
- Socialize, communicate and influence global adoption and adherence to standards
- Use data-driven analytical thought to identify innovative solutions and continuous improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with Digital Technology teams to support Machine Learning, AI & IoT initiatives
- Participate and influence global multi-Opco initiatives and Danaher initiated projects
- Continuously strive for operational excellence and develop automation strategies to improve productivity
- Research and evaluate infrastructure technologies and solutions and impact the achievement of our customer project, service, and operational objectives.
Does this sounds like you:
- 8 years of commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing projects in a complex global environment requiring coordination with Teams in multiple geographical locations and across different technology stacks.
- Require depth and breadth of expertise in compute, storage, backup, cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, OCI), hybrid IT & security disciplines
- Advanced understanding and experience in Backup & Recovery Technologies, methodologies, and tools specifically Cohesity, Veeam, Azure Recovery Services
- Advanced understanding and experience in virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Nutanix, HyperV, and vSan storage.
- Experience in Storage technologies such as NetApp and Cloud/Hybrid Storage services and methodologies
- Advanced experience in Windows and Linux Operating systems and Active Directory Administration
- Networking knowledge of the IP stack, load balancing, firewalls, etc
- Expertise with one or more of the following languages: BASH, Python, Powershell
Get in touch today for a confidential chat, happy to discuss any aspects of this opportunity.