Senior Supply Chain Analyst- Dublin
Supply Chain Analyst Role
Manufacturing - group role
We are once again assisting our client with this pivotal role as a Supply Chain Analyst for their Supply Chain team. We are interested to hear from options that have a strong level of experience in Supply Chain. This is a group role over a few sites in EU and USA and could be the next opportunity that you are waiting for to make your next move.
You will be responsible for detailed planning, coordination, and operation of groupwide logistics , Inventory Management and procurement data, including related activities. The main function of the role will be management of 3pl service providers, data management and the development of internal and external supply chain processes.
* Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice Supply Chain, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
* Ensure all Supply Chain and related processes are effectively managed to support the current and future needs of the business.
* Develop strong working relationships across all departments within the Company.
Can you do this job? Do you have the following?
* The ideal candidate must be energetic, self-driven, result-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality and attention to detail. He/she must be organised with strong problem-solving skills,
*Minimum of three years' experience in supply chain and planning. Commercially-astute and proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a customer centric organisation.
* Knowledge and experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred) , databases and Microsoft suite. Proficiency with management report writing and creation.
* Own Inventory management across the group from an analysis and reporting point of view by working closely with buyers.
* * Ability to drive change through team work and interact effectively with others and an ability to identify and introduce best in practice.
* Adaptable and flexible, with a positive attitude and disposition.
* Ability to project manage the various process improvements required within the procurement and logistics teams.
*Procurement of direct and indirect products and services as outline by Head of Procurement
* Willingness to travel to sites within EU and US on occasion.
* Team reporting within SAP and BI.
* On going data maintenance of procurement and supply chain data within SAP, while representing the procurement team on data projects.
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.