Senior Staff Nurse Wexford
We are looking for a Senior Staff Nurse on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based in co Wexford.
This is a shift work (mixed day & nights), full time (36-42hr/week), permanent position reporting to the CNM and DON.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
You will ensure high-quality care for all residents in this medium size, town-based nursing home in County Wexford. This is a 60+ bed spacious purpose built nursing home, where 24 hours a day high standard of care is provided.
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
- Third level Degree in Nursing
- Active registration with NMBI
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Good level of English, good communication skills
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
Salary is NEGOTIABLE depending on experience, but generally above rate, compared to what other employers offer.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, or phone Rui on 086 837 9979 for more information on this or any other elderly care job.