Senior Staff Nurse
Position: Senior Staff Nurse / RGN
Number of positions: 1
Location: Co. Kildare
Salary / Pay rate: DOE
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: shift work, mixed day & night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
You will ensure high-quality care for all residents in this medium size, town-based nursing home in County Kildare. This role is with a luxury, purpose built single story nursing home. Home cares for individuals requiring long term or short term care.
This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine interest in elderly care and who wants to work in a leading nursing home!
· Third level Degree in Nursing
· Active registration with NMBI
· Ideally minimum 1 year experience in the Care of the Elderly, but graduates will be considered as well
· Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards
· Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
· Very good level of English, very good communication skills
Responsibilities and duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
· Assist in Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users medications.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.