Senior Staff Nurse Finglas
We are recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based in Finglas, Co Dublin.
The successful candidate will be offered a Full time, Permanent position:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
The Location: Our Client's Elderly Care Facility is a luxury, purpose built nursing home located in Finglas. It offers residents unparalleled care, 24 hours per day.
Salary: 45,000 to 50,000 Euro per year depending on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
- A degree in Nursing and Registration with the NMBI
- 2 years of nursing experience in Ireland, preferably in Elderly Care
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
- Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
- Effective Communication skills
- Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
- Strong personality
The successful candidate should have some nurse management experience in the care of the older Person in Ireland.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, or phone Rui on 086 837 9979. All your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with any of our clients until we have spoken to you and got your consent.