Senior Staff Nurse - Clare
Position: Senior Staff Nurse
Here at FRS we are currently recruiting on behalf of a client in Co. Clare for a Senior Staff Nurse position within a leading Nursing Home located with picturesque views of the hill.
The role will involve providing the highest standards of care to its older community in a homely, friendly atmosphere, and supporting residents to continue pursuing their chosen life style and interests.
This position is perfect for a candidate with a genuine and keen interest in Elderly Care.
Salary/Pay rate: DOE - call me to discuss
Type of role: Full time (36-42hr/week), permanent
Working hours: Shift work, mixed day & night shifts
Reporting to: CNM & DON
- Third level degree in Nursing
- NMBI registered
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Elderly Care
- Knowledge and understanding of HIQA Standards & Regulations
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Excellent communication skills with very good level of English
Responsibilities and duties:
- Providing quality Nursing care to the elderly service users
- Caring, hands-on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- Ordering, administering, monitoring and recording of service users' medications
- Working with families, GP's and other auxiliary agents
- Complying with current relevant legislation
- Must be people-oriented, with a positive team-player approach, helping to promote and maintain great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
To apply for this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS - Email: - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416