Senior & Staff Grade Psychologist
Are you a motivated, experienced Senior & Staff Grade Psychologist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of young people? FRS is excited to be recruiting a Senior Psychologist on behalf of a Children's and Adolescent Mental Health Team in Dublin
The successful candidate will join a supportive, collaborative team to respond to and deliver psychological interventions in accordance with the clinical operational guidelines to assess for and manage a variety of issues, including abuse, trauma, and psychological disorders.
Contract: 1-year contract
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €53k - €99k
- A recognized qualification in Clinical psychology OR a recognized qualification in counseling psychology /educational psychology.
- Member of P.S.I
- Candidates Qualified outside of Ireland must have their qualifications validated by the Dept of health.
- Must have carried out previous placement with children and/or mental health.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment, including prioritizing caseloads.
Take the next step in your career today!
If you are interested in finding out more about these vacancies then call Olamide Badmus, Allied Healthcare Recruitment Consultant on +353861038540 or email
Looking to return home to Ireland to work?
Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS recruitment are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.