Senior Speech Therapist
Do you want to join a team where quality, respect and compassionate are at the core of what they do every day?
FRS have a Unique Opportunity For A Senior Speech Therapist To Join One Of The Most Technologically Advanced Hospitals in Europe?
FRS are recruiting a Senior Speech Therapist to join a World Class Hospital in Dublin. The Speech Therapy team is renowned for providing exceptional patient care within a beautiful environment where quality, respect and compassionate are at the core of what they do every.
This is a 10 month contract (maternity leave), working full-time hours, immediate start date.
Essential Criteria for role:
- Candidates must hold a degree in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent qualification. This degree must be recognised and approved by the Department of Health & Children.
- Candidates must be CORU registered
- Candidates must be members of the IASLT.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years Speech and Language Therapy experience. Post graduate training in dysphagia is desirable.
- A Masters in an area of Speech and Language therapy is desirable but not essential.
* Parking - €40 per month
* Annual pay reviews for all staff
* Excellent Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution)
* Brilliant study support for third level courses - financial support & study leave
* On-site occupational health with comprehensive external services as required
* Generous sick pay scheme
* Free income protection for all workers absent more than 6 months (subject to 2 years' service)
* Free Life assurance for all employees
* Paid Maternity Leave (subject to 2 years' service)
* Generous reward and recognition scheme.
* Heavily discounted hospital services to staff
* Travel saver and Bike to Work schemes
* Diversity - 38 nationalities
* Subsidised on-site café's and discount at local businesses
* On-site dry-cleaning collection & delivery
* Regular on-site banking & credit union
* Sports and Social clubs
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you have experience working with an acute setting and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, Email your CV