Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Senior Speech and Language Therapist vacancy!
I am delighted to be supporting my Galway City based client in recruiting a passionate, experienced Senior Speech and Language Therapist for Down Syndrome Services. My client can offer continuous training, continuous training and professional development to the therapist. The therapist will be supporting an established caseload.
Permanent, full time - Candidates looking for 3/4 day week will also be considered
Fantastic opportunity for a Basic Grade SLT seeking a Senior role
The Senior SLT will be the Supervisory lead of a small SLT team providing services to children, teens and young adults with Down syndrome. The SLT will be responsible for the provision of SLT services, assessment and intervention to their own independent caseload, clinical and operational performance supervision of other colleagues, and management of service delivery.
- Qualification in Speech & Language Therapy and CORU registration.
- A minimum of three years' experience working as a Speech & Language Therapist.
- Relevant experience working with Down Sydrome/Disability or Autism.
- Dysphagia experience.
- Experience supervising staff grade Speech & Language Therapists and/or Speech & Language Therapists in Training.
- Own transport and full, clean driving licence.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Isabel Gough on 086 1449043.