Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Senior Grade Speech and Language Therapist
Limerick and Tipperary
Are you an enthusiastic, qualified and CORU registered Speech and Language Therapist?
Do you have 3+ years' experience providing Speech and Language Therapy supports?
Are you looking to expand your experience in a new role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for a Senior Speech and Language Therapists to work in Tipperary and Limerick. The post involves working with a large team in co-ordinating and delivering Speech and Language Therapy services for early support discharge, stroke, general medicine and rehab.
Salary: HSE pay scale applies Depending on Experience
- BSc in Speech and Language Therapy or its equivalent
- CORU Registration is essential
- 3+ years' experience in Speech and Language Therapy
- Experience in early support discharge, stroke, general medicine
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Chloe O'Brien, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1076802 for more information.