Senior Speech and Language Therapist
Here at FRS we have a range of exciting opportunities for Senior Speech and Language Therapists who have experience working with adults with acquired communication difficulties.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who have experience working with adults in a hospital or community setting.
We have fulltime positions, working 37 hours per week, these are fixed term contracts. Working Monday-Friday in both acute and community settings in the Dublin region.
Positions are beginning immediately, please contact Charlene Cooke to discuss these amazing positions further.
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Speech and Language Therapy or an equivalent qualification. This degree must be recognised and approved by the Department of Health & Children.
- Candidates must hold CORU registration and be members of the IASLT
- Post graduate experience working with patients with dysphagia in an adult setting
- Videoflouroscopy experience would be desirable, however, not essential)
- Experience of interdisciplinary team-work essential
- Demonstrate evidence of leadership initiatives, service development and quality improvements.
- Demonstrate evidence of commitment to CPD in areas applicable to the role.
- Experience supervising SLT staff and/or students.
- Weekly pay, 30 days holidays plus 9 bank holidays
- Car Parking on site
- Annual pay reviews for all staff
- Excellent support within the team.
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information