Senior Sonographer jobs Dublin
Position: Senior Radiographer with Gynae Ultrasound experience / Senior Sonographer
Location: Dublin city
Type of role: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: day shifts, Mon-Fri, On call rotation (1 in 4 wks)
Salary: HSE scale
Benefits: Bonus, Work Life Balance Flexibility, Incentive Agreement, Relocation Package for candidates coming from outside of Ireland, Education Allowance, Ongoing training and Development in house and off site, Subsidised car parking on site, etc.
Reporting to: Radiology Manager
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Sonographer. You will be responsible for aiding in the delivering of the gynae ultrasound service in a busy maternity hospital in Dublin city. Over time, you will be trained in paediatric ultrasound (specifically hip ultrasound). You will join a team of dedicated Radiographers lead my Radiology Manager.
One of Europe's oldest and busiest maternity hospitals located in the heart of Dublin city. Renowned for delivering excellence across the treatment and care for mother and baby and promoting work life balance for all staff.
- Third level degree BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in ultrasound with minimum of 3 year post grad experience, and actively undertaking gynaecological scanning
- Active registration with CORU, or final stages of registration process
- You will be able to perform gynaecological ultrasound scanning independently with a high level of competence.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations and you will have excellent time management skills
- You will be available to participate in On Call Rota
- You will speak Fluent English
- Available to take up work asap
What will be expected of you:
- You will assist in the team of skilled staff, creating and promoting healthy working relationships. Provide strategic and clinical leadership, which results in the delivery of an effective, efficient, quality assured and patient-centred ultrasound service.
- You will adhere to the operational and departmental protocols and international guidelines.
- You will be accountable for the quality of the service provided, including customer service and technical aspects.
- You will possess a strong commitment to providing a quality service.
- You will assist in auditing the service and participate in the implementation of the audit findings.
- You will manage patient care to ensure the highest professional standards using an evidence based, care planning approach.
- You will liaise closely with the Clinical Specialist Radiographer, Radiography Services Manager, Consultant Radiologists and other staff as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the service.
- You will ensure that all ultrasound examinations are carried out to the optimum standard.
- Full list of responsibilities available on request
- You will also be willing to undertake paediatric ultrasound training at a later date (specifically hip ultrasound) should you not possess paediatric ultrasound experience.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma