Senior Software Test Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Test Engineer
Location: Limerick (remote options potentially for right candidate)
(Please ignore salary provided as tech issue.)
FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a new **Embedded Test Engineer** role with a great client based in the Limerick area. There are potentially remote working options for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV and I will get back to you shortly!
About the Role:
- Define and execute Test scenarios for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production release.
- Analyse the efficiency, stability, and scalability of Integrated system.
- Create automated tests and maintain test environment for product functionality validation and reliability/stress testing.
- Work with Development to develop best practice for product testability.
- Submitting defects, problem isolation and fault finding.
- Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions.
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- 3+ years of Software Development or Test Automation with relevant technologies
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies
- Proven experience with Jenkins, Postgres, Selenium, Junit and other such test automation tools
- Proven OOP skills - Java preferably
- Ability to generate written Report and analysis data and trends
- Network configurations/debug- switching/routing/DNS/DHCP
- Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
- Power shell and Linux scripting languages