Senior Software Test Engineer
Senior Software Test Engineer- Limerick
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent plus minimum of 5 years of software testing experience
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development is expected
- Experience of leading one or more test engineers is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to learn, introduce and improve new and existing test practice and process
- Effectiveness of understanding and communicating technical information and ability to translate information between technical and business languages
- Experience with complete software product development life cycle from concept to final release is expected
- Strong organizational skills of working with cross-functional teams in defining project requirements is expected
- Test automation experience is a big plus
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills are essential.
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate with management and remote team members
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Familiarity with FDA regulations for medical instruments, ISO 14971, IEC 62304 standards is a plus
- Additionally, experience with automation test development in Visual Studio, Selenium, Ranorex, Tosca or TestComplete would be an advantage
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your experience as a Senior Software Test Engineer and your expertise in scripting and in coding in general.