Senior Software Test Engineer
A new role has opened up for a global company based in Dublin city. This company are looking for a Senior Software Tester to come and join the agile focused team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an open, dynamic environment and serve a key role.
The ideal candidate will have a solid senior testing background with an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Be responsible for exploratory test session, provide feedback on the outcome and contribute to development of the exploratory process.
- Scrum refinement and planning to establish test requirements for exploratory testing.
- Identify gaps in existing test coverage, develop the exploratory test strategy and feed into automated test suites.
- Work according to the Scrum agile methodology
- Work with and mentor other team members in accomplishing group objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience.
- 6 years' experience in a software test role.
- Knowledge of Exploratory testing a distinct advantage.
- Strong understanding of manual test principles, methods and processes as applied to an agile development environment such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Capacity to organize individual workload.
- Good sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Experience in a test automation role would be considered a distinct advantage.
Salary / Remuneration
€40,000 - 55,000 + full benefits package
For more information, contact Deirdre O'Callaghan confidentially on +353 86 0239661 or email your CV
I specialise in recruiting for Software Testers/QA Engineers of all levels, if you wish to discuss this or other Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.