Senior Software Engineering Manager
Senior Software Engineering Manager- Limerick
FRS Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Engineering leader for our client, a leading multinational in Limerick. This Senior Software Engineering Manager role requires extensive software leadership experience in addition to strong product development and key stakeholder management experience.
Knowledge and skills:
- Work experience in an FDA/ISO-regulated environment ideal
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Developer's Studio, C#/.NET
- Demonstrated understanding of network protocols, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Microsoft software tools for development, including cloud development
- Demonstrated understanding and usage of Microsoft Project
- Demonstrated experience with Software Configuration Management tools (source code control, defect tracking, continuous integration build tools)
- Talent management skills including coaching and mentoring, dealing with conflict. Manage performance and drive achievement. Recognize and deals effectively with low performance. Ability to recruit, hire, and maintain high caliber staff.
- Demonstrated leadership skills driving product enhancement and improved reliability projects.
Education and experience:
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related Engineering discipline
- Minimum of ten years of experience in software development, instrumented systems and architecture concepts and designs
- Extensive experience in leading engineering product development teams ( 5 years + at a senior level)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Windows development environment
- Minimum of two years of Agile/Scrum development practices Minimum of two years of work experience in a regulated environment
Keywords: Software Engineering Manager, Agile, Degree, C#, C++, degree, product development, mentoring, regulated, R&D, Software Development Manager, Head of Software Development
Please send your updated cv via the apply button for this exciting new Senior Software Engineering Manager opportunity. This is a rare and exciting career opportunity at this level to come up in the mid-west. Please ensure to put lots of examples of your key achievements and key projects on your updated cv.
If not of interest for yourself please feel free to share with any of your network that might be interested. We will look at international relocation for this role.