Senior Software Engineer (Instruments)
Essential - BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for applying software engineering process to development of complex electro/mechanical instruments.
- Innovate at all levels of our products, from instrument control, management and performance to new instrument applications and product security, all in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Be capable of working independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components, and also have the capacity to mentor others including presenting/participating in design reviews and code inspections
- Translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components; anticipate system faults, failures, or unusual events, ensuring software adequately mitigates identified risks, and develop automated unit test cases to assure software meets the design criteria
- Adhere to all company development policies and software quality procedures
- 5 years relevant experience in software development.
- A strong understanding of software design and systems & architecture concepts and their application in a professional environment within a software team structure.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Experience with and proficiency in: Advanced knowledge of C#/.NET
- Proficient in Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
- Proficient in GUI programming using WinForms (Windows Forms)
- Experience with serial protocols (rs232, rs485, rs422) and TCP/IP and socket development
- Experience developing with relational databases, SQL server preferred
- Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development or robotics or motion control or sensors
Are you an experienced Senior Software Engineer (Instruments) that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Software Engineer (Instruments) role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.